Saturday, November 01, 2008

I'm tired of living my life like nothing's happening


The first time I saw the Morning Benders was back in January 2008 when they played with the Airborne Toxic Event during their Thursday residency a Spaceland. I instantly liked their music. I especially love the live sessions they did at Little Radio. The Morning Benders are definitely on heavy rotation in my life. I told my friends all about them and even they became instant fans. This year, they released their "Talking Through Tin Cans" album and toured the world. I was happy I finally got to see them again at Spaceland last Monday. Honestly, I was sick and I was afraid I wouldn't last throughout their set, but once they hit the stage, I felt better. It was a great show, but I wished their set was longer.






No comments:

Post a Comment